Content on Our Site(s)
PCWizKid's sites includes a combination of content that is both unique and researched from various 3rd party sources and verified before made public.
1. Use of this Web site is conditioned on the acceptance, without modification, of all terms and conditions of this agreement. By using this Web site you represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set forth below.
2. PCWizKid from PCWizKid's Tech Talk (PCWizKidsTechTalk.com) reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this Web site is offered. Use of this Web site after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
3. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Web site and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this Web site or download any materials from this Web site.
4. All material ("Materials") displayed or transmitted on this Web site, including but not limited to the underlying HTML code, text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, graphics and the selection and organization of information are owned by PCWizKid's Tech Talk (PCWizKidsTechTalk.com), or by the owner/creator of PCWizKid's Tech Talk (PCWizKidsTechTalk.com) except where otherwise indicated, and are protected by USA/Canadian and international copyright, trade-marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
5. Except as provided in this agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit the Materials carried on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials. If you would like to reuse article information or PCWizKid's videos, you musy use it AS IS with credit to PCWizKid's Tech Talk (PCWizKidsTechTalk.com).
PCWizKid Videos must not be downloaded for the purpose of being re-encoded and uploaded to another 3rd party website. All PCWizKid videos must be embedded using the original Youtube code from PCWizKid's Tech Talk partner channel on Youtube. If you are a member of the media and would like a hi-res copy of any PCWizKid's Tech Talk (PCWizKidsTechTalk.com) media please contact
with your reasons for the request.
6. PCWizKid's Tech Talk (PCWizKidsTechTalk.com) reserve the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this Web site or any portion of this Web site, at any time and without notice or liability.
7. This Web site may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. PCWizKid's Tech Talk (PCWizKidsTechTalk.com) do not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and PCWizKid's Tech Talk (PCWizKidsTechTalk.com) expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
PCWizKid's Tech Talk uses the Google DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors on this website based on their visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
PCWizKid's Tech Talk ( PCWizKidsTechTalk.com) makes no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of the PCWizKid's Tech Talk ( PCWizKidsTechTalk.com) service. IN NO EVENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE 'S SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT THEREON FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, 'S REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS OR RECORDS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON 'S SITE FOR ANY REASON. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, CAUSED; ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE; ERROR; OMISSION; INTERRUPTION; DELETION; DEFECT; DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; COMPUTER VIRUS; FILE CORRUPTION; COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE; Network OR SYSTEM OUTAGE; OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD.
Any dispute relating to this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in USA/Canada, and the parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
PCWizKid's Tech Talk reserves the right to change or amend these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the terms and conditions of use of this Web site. Thank you for watching and enjoy the site.